Fun at Fudpucker’s!
“Fun” is what Fudpucker’s restaurants are all about! It’s always a good time at Fudpucker’s Beachside Bar & Grill, whether you’re writing your name on the walls, feeding alligators, picking out cool t-shirts, or just enjoying our food. Today we’re going to have a little extra fun, and what’s more fun than a little bit of trivia about our favorite local restaurant? So, let’s settle in for a few fun facts about Fudpucker’s…
Did you know…
- Fudpucker’s started out as a snack bar in the back of a nightclub in Destin in 1982.
- Our restaurants now employ more than 300 people on the Emerald Coast.
- Fudpucker’s serves over 123,000 lbs of french fries each year.
- Our best-selling entree is the Fudburger. Last year we sold 86,335 burgers.
- There are 82 Gators at Gator Beach.
- Our world-famous t-shirts have been spotted literally all over the world, including cool places like Bali and the Great Wall of China.
- Over 64,000 Fudpucker’s t-shirts were sold last year.
- Fudpucker’s has been visited by many celebrities over the years, including Brittany Spears and Justin Timberlake.
- We give away over 126,000 plastic animal toys on kids’ meals each year.
- Nearly 4,000 Teens attended Teen Night in Destin last year.
- We used 266,550 souvenir FudCups in 2014.
- Pearl, the albino alligator, is one of only 50 albino alligators in the world.