IT’S FUDPUCKER TIME AGAIN!
Fudpucker’s was able to open on Monday May 4th thanks to the Governor’s Executive Order allowing restaurants in most Florida counties to resume operations.
While we are only able to operate at 25% Capacity during this time we can still seat about 175 guests and are offering both indoor and outdoor seating as well as To-Go Orders.
The 6-week closure was a blessing in many ways – Here is a list of things we were able to get done at Fudpucker’s while we were waiting to re-open:
- Made 25% of our indoor and outdoor seating available to customers while practicing social distancing with tables at least 6’ apart. The outside seating really looks great.
- Deep cleaned the ENTIRE Restaurant from top to bottom – indoors and outdoors.
- Refinished the wood floors in the Fudpucker Trading Company – they look amazing.
- Changed all displays in the Trading Company – it is a new look that we hope you will absolutely love.
- Set up a customer “check-in” at a Gazebo located at the front entrance of the restaurant. At this check-in we will be doing the following:
- Welcoming customers to Fudpucker’s.
- Providing customers with information as to how they can enter the building – when we are busy we will ask each party to have only one person in the waiting line to allow for social distancing. The remainder of the party will enter through a new entrance at Gator Beach.
- Spraying customers hands with sterilization solution and advising them that there are sanitizing stations in all high traffic locations and in the restrooms.
- Delivering To-Go and Door Dash orders.
- Designated two (2) parking spaces specifically for To-Go and Delivery Orders.
- Restriped all parking spaces in our parking lots.
- Placed appropriate “Social Distancing” signage around the restaurant – Foyer, Trading Company, Deck, Gator Beach, etc.
- Placed appropriate information relative to what customers should do to protect themselves and what Fudpucker’s is doing to protect them on each table that will be serviced.
- Placed appropriate signage on the check-in table relative to not being able to seat parties greater than 10 per the Governor’s Executive Order.
- Removed chairs from tables not being serviced and marking them as unavailable for service due to Social Distancing Requirements.
- Added UV Sterilization to Air-Conditioning Systems.
FATHER FUD SAYS “SAFETY FIRST”
Now that we are open for business, we are making your safety and the safety of our employees our top priority. Here is a list of everything we are doing in this regard:
- Cleaning all touch surfaces inside and outside the restaurant regularly – playground, bathrooms, counters, bars, etc.
- Cleaning all tables, chairs and condiments at each table after each party is finished eating.
- Cleaning and sanitizing all workspaces (kitchen, bars, wait stations regularly.
- Testing all employees temperatures prior to allowing them to work.
- Asking all staff a series of questions about their health prior to allowing them to work.
- Requiring all kitchen staff to wear face masks/covers when preparing food.
- Requiring all kitchen staff to either wear gloves or wash their hands regularly when preparing food per Health Department guidelines..
- Requiring front of the house employees – hosts, waits, bartenders, retail staff and managers to wear face masks/covers.
- Following all mandated governmental requirements to protect customers and staff.
We are thrilled to be open and look forward to seeing you soon. Please know that we will be continuing our tradition of offering Great Food, Live Music, World Famous T-Shirts and Incredible Gator Experiences to all customers.